Find Your Next Loan is proud to introduce franchise consulting to our stable of services. Read more how we can help you find and secure the franchise of your dreams.
Franchising is fast-becoming one of the most popular entrepreneurial ventures among people looking to start out on their own…and for good reason.
In 2020, it is Statista estimated that there were over 753 thousand franchise establishments in the United States. Outputting $670 billion and employing 7.5 million people!
However, buying a franchise comes with its share of challenges.
First off, there are thousands of franchise types available in the United States. So, finding the best one for your skills, abilities and budget can be challenging.
There are also a myriad of rules and regulations associated with starting a franchise. Funding can also be a major consideration.
To maximize your chances of success, you must navigate the franchising process in a knowledgeable manner, making the right choices, and getting the most out of the options available.
But with so many choices to make and technicalities involved, what is the best way to go about this process to ensure success?
This is where franchise consultants come in.
What Do Franchise Consultants Do?
Registered franchise consultants are experts in the world of franchising. They specialize in helping you find the best franchise to fit your skills, abilities and desire. They can also help guide you through funding and financial factors associated with starting a franchise.
The broker is your guide to the world of business opportunities. They work for themselves or through a network, and they represent hundreds of different franchises so that clients like you can find an investment worth their time in this booming market economy we live in today
As a potential franchisee, you can benefit from the wide range of services a franchise consultant has to offer.
The right franchise consultant will work with you to identify the perfect fit and opportunity for your business. Not only are they there during each stage of the franchise process, but having access to their business expertise throughout all aspects of the operation can ensure issues can be resolved quickly without worrying about going it alone as an entrepreneur!
Why Consider Hiring A Franchise Consultant
There are several reasons why hiring a franchise consultant can prove to be a good idea:
- You can benefit from their knowledge: Whether it is knowing what to look at to facilitate the best match, or about having knowledge of the lesser known finance options available to you, or understanding the technicalities and legal jargon in the documents, a franchise consultant’s knowledge and experience is bound to prove invaluable in helping you make the most informed and effective decisions.
- You can save a lot of your time: Not knowing where to start and what factors to focus on, you can end up wasting a lot of time before starting out as a franchisee. A franchise consultant can cut down on the time spent significantly by walking you efficiently through the steps of franchising in an organized fashion. A consultant can, for example, narrow down the list of potential candidate companies a lot more easily and can also arrange meetings with potential parties more quickly. They can also help you make sense of the legal documents thereby saving you a lot of time and effort…and you know what they say…time saved is money made!
- You discover a greater range of options: A franchise consultant has access to a considerably greater range of franchise options than what you are likely to be aware of, adding to the list of potentials you can choose from. What’s more, a franchise consultant can educate you about finance options you might be eligible for but don’t know of. In this case, with more capital at your disposal, several previously unaffordable franchises suddenly become viable options for you.
Our Franchise Consulting Services
If you are looking for a franchise consultant, then do not hesitate to contact us. Here is the range of services we offer:
- Assessment: We meet up with you to assess your needs, preferences, limitations, and budget to get as clear and accurate a picture about you.
- Match-up: Once we have developed a comprehensive profile about you, we go about matching you up to potential franchises ideal for you. We come up with a list of most compatible options for you to consider.
- Set up meetings: Based on where you are leaning, we coordinate and set up meetings with your preferred candidates. We even attend the meetings with you to help you make sense of all that is said.
- We make sure you receive the franchise financial disclosure statement: This is the key statement that sets out the financial agreement terms between the two parties. It is an extremely technical and complicated document for someone new to this world. We provide you with an outline to help you break this document down for you so you know all the key terms of the agreement.
- Inform you of all your franchise funding options: We help ensure you have access to the highest possible capital for your venture by educating you about all possible finance options available to you; even the lesser known ones.
- Set you up for success: We strive to support and guide you through the entire franchising process, helping you make timely, informed decisions every step of the way, thereby giving you the perfect launch pad to your successful franchising journey.
Why Choose Us?
As comprehensive as our range of services are, you might argue it isn’t something others won’t provide. True…but there are several other reasons that make us stand out as the best in the business:
- We have access to over 350 franchises: Franchise consultants typically represent a network of franchises, which they bring to the table for you to choose from. We bring a staggering number of over 350 franchise options to you, which means, no matter what your interests and limitations, you are most likely to find a quality compatible option with us.
- We have a tried-and-tested match-up system: So much of your franchising success depends on you being matched with the right franchise. We have a match-up system that has stood the test of time and has successfully matched franchises for years now. With us, therefore, you have a higher chance of success.
- We offer a free service: Our fees are paid by the franchisor so you will be getting our expert consulting services at no extra cost to you whatsoever.
- Positive customer reviews: Look up our online reviews and you will find a plethora of positive reviews, recommending us for the quality of customized service we provide to each potential client.
- Our experience means we have strong market connections: We have been matching businesses for a long time now. This long in the market, we know of all the ins and outs of this business. No matter how complicated the finance disclosure document, how complex the process, and how little known a finance option is, we know of it and we have you covered.
It is not easy to find a franchise that matches your needs. You need to know what you want, and what you are capable of handling. A franchise recruiter will help you find the right franchise for your needs.
So, call us today at (317) 452-6990 and let’s get you started on your franchising journey of a lifetime!